The Nike Air Max Tavas BR Big Kids’ Shoe updates the original version with lightweight mesh and perforated overlays for incredible breathability.
– Mesh upper with perforated synthetic leather overlays for breathability and support
– Injected Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
– Max Air heel unit delivers maximum lightweight cushioning
– Waffle Phylon outsole for durable, multi-surface traction
– Rubber at toe and heel for durability
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late ’70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.